NPACK supplies a complete range of equipment to fill corrosive products to meet nearly any application. Made from HDPE (high density polyethylene, these filling machines, conveyors and turntables are designed to handle the punishment of a highly corrosive environment where standard metal components would normally dissolve.
NPACK poly filling systems use volumetric filling methods, which are extremely accurate and versatile. The fillers are designed to fill from a fraction of an ounce up to five gallons and are capable of handling viscosities ranging from thin and foamy to very thick liquids. NPACK’s modular design can allow the design of the filler machines to have multiple tanks and fill head assemblies to isolate non-compatible products within a common frame. All NPACK fillers are built to provide the best combination of maximum versatility, easy setup and changeover, and minimal down-time for maintenance and cleaning. NPACK also manufactures this type of bottling equipment for table-top applications.
The poly conveyors and turntables are a natural development from the poly filler and have proved to be valuable assets to those who package corrosive products.
Acids & corrosive bottling equipment applications:
Water-thin and foaming corrosive liquids
Medium viscosity corrosive liquids
Acids such as hydrochloric acid
Bases such as sodium hypochlorite
1. Our anti corrosive filling machine is a high-tech filling equipment controlled by microcomputer PLC programmable, equip with photo electricity transduction and pneumatic action.
2. Contact liquid parts is use anti corrosive non-metallic material and with diving function ,can effectively eliminate the bubbles.
3. The filling machine mainly use for packing of chemical products, such as detergent, bleaching, sulphuric acid, , gel-water, strong acid liquid fertilizer, can suits for packing of all kinds of bottle shape and irregular bottle.
4. The diaphragm valve is within the body and cover is equipped with a flexible diaphragm or combination of the diaphragm, the closing member is connected to the diaphragm of a compression device.
5. Diaphragm valve has the advantage of its operating mechanism pathway is separated with the media, not only to ensure the working medium of pure, but also prevent pipeline medium impact operating mechanism in the possibility of working parts.
Npack Bottling Equipment Advantages
Our bottling equipment features robust construction from HDPE, UHMW, and PVC construction which holds up to corrosive environments.
Easy cleaning NPACK’s filling machines are design and constructed to allow for a “quick flush” which maximizes their cleaning efficiency.
Flexibility, versatility and simplicity are key components of each of the filling systems we design. This allows many products and containers can be run on one machine with tool-less changeover. By choosing the right filling methods, a large variety of products can be filled.
All of our bottling equipment is customized for your specific application. The tank capacity, number of fill heads, contact parts, and frame dimensions are all customizable for your particular needs. NPAK filling machines are simple, easy to use, and feature quick setup & change over. Operators can store fill times as “recipes” for quick setup.
From Entry-level table top systems to fully automated end to end corrosive filling systems, our experts oversee every step of design, manufacturing and installation of your bottling equipment.